I am a huge fan of banana and chocolate. Both banana and chocolate make the perfect combination for desserts.
Since I had some ripe banana, instead of letting it to waste. I decided to bake Banana Chocolate Muffin for my office’s Monday breakfast meeting.
This recipe is adapted from “Laura in the Kitchen”. You can check her out at her Youtube channel here. I love her cooking and baking tutorial.
This recipe is super easy and delicious. Perfect for all occasions especially picnic. You will definitely love them.
Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffin
½ Cup of Vegetable Oil
½ Cup of Sugar
3 Ripe Bananas
¼ tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 2/3 Cup of Self Raising Flour
¼ tsp of Salt
¼ tsp of Cinnamon
1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
A few Walnuts, Chopped
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Line a 12 piece muffin tin with muffin liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and 3 tbsp of flour and mix until all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour. Set aside.
(This step is to prevent the chocolate chips to sink to the bottom of the muffin.)
3) In a large bowl add the first 5 ingredients and mix until all combined.
4) Add the flour and baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, whisk until all combined.
5) Fold in the chocolate chip and flour mixture.
6) Divide the batter into your muffin pan, ganirsh with chopped walnuts
7) Bake for about 10 minutes.