Most people out there , usually have dry , oily or combine skin type.
My complexion had been very bad. I had very sensitive skin. However, my skin will switch between very oily or very dry. Whenever i am out in the sun , my skin will be super oily and shiny.
When I am in an air-condition room or dry environment, my skin will become super dry and start flaking. According to my beauty adviser, I had to balance out the PH of my skin.
I love to DIY my own mask . As you will be able to know what are the ingredients you putting on your face and is chemical free.
Recently, I had been trying out the Yogurt Mask. Yogurt is a very common ingredient in DIY mask as while as mask sheet that you can find in the market.
The Yogurt Mask I am using is very simple and it own require three simple ingredients :
1) Yogurt – Contains high amounts of Lactic Acid, an AHA that is proven to be successful in refining pores, exfoliating the skin and stimulating collagen production. Unlike most other exfoliates that are harsh (e.g. salylic acid), it gently cleans the skin and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
2) Honey – Retains water to help keep the skin soft and moisturized.
3) Lemon Juice – Great source of Vitamin C which can help to reduce facial blemishes and brighten the overall complexion of the face.
The DIY Mask will help to moisturizing and brightening of your skin.
Here the my recipe for Moisturizing Yogurt Mask :
3 Tbs of pure unflavored plain yogurt
1 Tbs of Pure honey
A few drops of Lemon Juice
1. Combine the yogurt , lemon juice and honey in a small bowl
2. Apply evenly and generously on your face
3. Leave it on for 10 mins
4. Rinse off the mixture with cool water and pat dry.
This Moisturizing Yogurt Mask is suitable for all skin types. After taking the mask of my skin felt fresh and pampered. It also gave a nice glow to my face.