I believe Impact Mint is not a stranger to the 80’s baby.
I first tasted Impact mint was when I am in late secondary, early tertiary days. Since then I had always been a fan of Impact Mint, especially the Peach flavor.
Back then I have barely minimal knowledge about the sweet. I believe pretty common for people not to know what they are consuming.
Thanks to Impact Mint first blogger event. I get to learn more about this cute compact sweet that I been keeping in my bag.
1) Impact Mint is made in Germany and is part of one of the largest dairy groups in Europe. In 2002, they wanted to develop a product for the export market. With the input from Japan, Impact Mints was created.
2) Impact Mints is Sugar-free, you can enjoy them without any guilt.
3) Despite having so many flavors, Impact Mints’ tablets are still in white as they do not contain any artificial coloring.
4) There are 70 little mints tablets packed in a compact and handy tin.
5) The plastic cover inserted in the tin ensure hygiene when you are sharing the mints with your family and friends.
6) Lastly, you can get creative with the Impact mints. It can do more than just popping them into your mouth.
I am amazed at how the team infuses the Impact mints into our Ice blended Fruit juices to give it the kick of mint and freshness.
They even chopped up the mints tablets and added them into macaroons.
It gives me a huge inspiration on my baking.
Impact Mint comes in five different flavors; Peach, Strawberry, Blackcurrants, Mango and Fresh Mints.